Monday, April 27, 2015

Makeup for LuuxeHut photoshoot!



Working in this industry has not only allowed me to meet extremely talented artists and creatives but has also granted me the opportunity to become friends with people I collaborate with.

I was most recently a part of the team for the LuuxeHut photoshoot. My friend and wardrobe stylist Kyle Luu and his sister, actress Tiffany Luu curated LuuxeHut, an online fashion store that caters to girls with an alternate fashion sense. This is aboslutely amazing because it allows girls and women to dress in style with the latest fashion trends without breaking the bank. 

This shoot was so much fun because I got to spend the day with friends I love. Below is a preview. After viewing, go shop LuuxeHut!









Models: Doretha M., Piya, Emily Menke
Photographer: Hadriel Gonzalez
Hair: Andrita
Makeup: Maria Ortega (me)

No comments:

Post a Comment