Sunday, April 26, 2015

Back To Blogging!!! (New beauty work)

Hi everyone! After a long hiatus from blogging, I have decided to return to writing on my blog. I want to continue to upload my recent work and perhaps talk about certain products that I love and cannot live without.

Ultimately, I want it to serve as my makeup journal or diary and share my experiences on set with anyone who is willing to read up on my posts. Additionally, I want to continue to interview established as well as emerging artists.

Stay tuned to be flooded with my blog posts.

In the meantime, here are a few images from a recent beauty test I did.

Model: Ella Darr @ Q Models

Photographer: Jamiya Wilson

Hair: Andrita Renee

Makeup by Maria Ortega (me) using:
Murad Skin Care
Kevyn Aucoin: Beauty Beauty Balm, Sensual Skin Enhancer, Sculpting Powder, Candlelight POwder Highlight, Molasses Elegant Lip Gloss
Givenchy Brow Pencil as well as Anastasia Brow Whiz
Givenchy Powder Blush in In Vogue Orange
Inglot matte shadows on the neutral eye looks
Yaby Cosmetics eyeshadows on the more dramatic eye, a mixture of Midnight Blue, Butterfly Blue, Emerald Sea, Milk Chocolate, Cocoa Powder, Royal Brown and & Seashell




No comments:

Post a Comment