Thursday, August 11, 2016

Dewy Skin & Glitter by Leriam Photo


Leriam was one of the first photographers I worked with when I started doing makeup. She was actually the first photographer I did a beauty shoot with an agency model. I work with her a few times a year for a look book, for a client of hers. It's always a pleasure to work with her, but whenever we do a test shoot or an editorial it's always awesome.

I love working with all sorts of teams but I feel that women photographers are severely underrepresented, and there are so many talented ones in the game. Since I am all for women empowerment, it is always super exciting to work with an all female team. Leriam has a vision when she shoots, is a quick shooter and also gives great direction to the team  as well as the model. All of this is great but the cherry on top is that she allows her team to actually collaborate with her and we all vibe off of each other.

For this shoot I used OCC glitters and skin, as well as gloss. For the highlighter I used Pat McGrath Labs in the gold tone.

Credits and images below:

Photographer: Leriam Photo
Model: Amanda Madigan @ MUSE
Nail Artist: Tee for Nails
Makeup: Maria Ortega using OCC Makeup and Pat McGrath Labs
Hair: Maria Ortega using Kevin Murphy











No comments:

Post a Comment